Acceptance of Terms
Insightful Edge Limited makes this website (the “Site”), including all information, documents, communications, files, text, graphics and software available through the Site (collectively, the “Materials”) and all services operated byInsightful Edge Limited (the “Services”) through the Site, available for your use subject to the terms and conditions set out on this page and any changes to this document that Insightful Edge Limited may publish from time to time.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked websites;
Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
Not to create a false identity;
Not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without express authorisation from Insightful Edge Limited; Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
Managing Content and Communications
Insightful Edge Limited may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas of the Site where users transmit or post user content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any user content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Insightful Edge Limited will have no liability relating to user content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
Where use of the Site or certain Services of the Site require user registration, you will be required to provide certain registration information (the “Registration Data”). In registering to use the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, complete and up to date information about yourself as required by the Sites registration form.
- Maintain and update your Registration Data to keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for all activities carried out using your account information.
- You agree to notify Insightful Edge Limited immediately of any unauthorised activity using your account information or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your account information has been compromised.
Disclaimer of Warranties
In using this Site and its Services, you expressly understand and agree that:
The Site and the Services contained on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that use of the Site and Services is at your own risk.
Insightful Edge Limited disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether by express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Insightful Edge Limited makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, quality or availability of service of any products, materials or services made available on the Site.
Any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the use of the Site or Services, or from the download of any material will be your sole responsibility and is done at your own discretion.
No advice or information obtained from the Site or its Services, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
Further, Insightful Edge Limited makes no warranty or condition that:
- The Services will meet your requirements.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, Insightful Edge Limited is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders or other economic advantage (even if Insightful Edge Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of, or related to:
- The use or inability to use the Services;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into though or from the Services;
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Services or Site;
- Any other matter relating to the Services, including content you may download, use, modify or distribute from the Site.
You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site and will not make a claim against Insightful Edge Limited for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of content.
You agree to hold Insightful Edge Limited harmless from, and you covenant not to take any legal action against Insightful Edge Limited for any claims based on using the Site, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise except where Insightful Edge Limited is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations.
Insightful Edge is a trading name of Capstone International Limited, Registered Company Number: 05554336